The St. Mark’s Players are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking Show Proposals for our 2020-2021 Season.
The St. Mark’s Players is a participatory company that uses theater to explore our lives – theologically and personally – and to serve our community and the St. Mark’s Parish. As a Community Theater Company, the St. Mark’s Players survives and thrives through the inspiration and involvement of people like you!
Our Artistic Committee anticipates selecting two plays and one musical for the season.
Performance dates are anticipated to be in:
Fall – October 2020
Winter – January 2021
Spring – May 2021
Items to be included in your proposal:
- A “Letter of Interest” stating a desire to direct with the St. Mark’s Players and which show(s) you will be bringing forward for the Artistic Committee’s consideration. Please provide a basic artistic concept for the stated show(s). Concept should include:
- Overall vision for the show
- Technical aspects such as set, sound, lights, props, and special effects
- Special considerations, such as the ability to bring aboard a production team
- Resume including all productions you have directed and any additional relevant theater material you would like the committee to take into consideration.
- List of 3 references who are familiar with your work and their contact information.
If you are interested in directing with the St. Mark’s Players, please submit your application, with uploads, HERE.
Please submit your interest by Friday, March 1, 2019.
Please note directing positions are unpaid.