The box office is currently closed. Please check back later to purchase tickets for the Fall 2018 production of Philadelphia Story on stage Oct 5 – 20.
Location: St. Marks Episcopal Church, 301 A Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
General: Doors Open 30 min prior to showtime. All seating is general admission – no reserved seats. Please call ahead for handicap access.
To purchase tickets online:
- Find the date below and then click on the “Philadelphia Story” title next to the corresponding date, which will open a new page.
- Select the ticket type and number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- Once you have added the tickets you need, click “Add to Cart.”
- Next navigate to the cart by clicking “My Cart” at the very top right of the website or “Go to Cart” above the ticket options.
- Once in the Cart, enter the requested information (name and email) and click “Review cart and make payment.”
- Review the information to ensure you have selected the correct date and time and number of tickets. Click “Make Payment through PayPal.”
- Once on the PayPal website you can log in with an existing account if you have one, or you can simply click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to check out as a guest – no PayPal log in is needed and you enter your debit or credit card information then click “Pay Now.”
- Once payment is complete you will receive an email confirmation. The Box Office will also receive a confirmation and be able to check you in when you arrive at St. Mark’s.